Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Indiana University is HIRING!! Posted: 2 Lead Security Analysts for the University Information Security Office!

From: "Washburn, Ian" <ian () IU EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 21:23:01 +0000

Hi Everyone,

We are hiring two Lead Security Analysts here in the UISO at Indiana
University! The analyst team reports to me,  the Systems Risk Mitigation
Manager, and we perform third-party vendor risk assessments, departmental IT
security reviews and much much more! You'd be part of an amazing group under
the leadership of Andrew Korty and you'd be neighbors to REN-ISAC's main
office and the OMNI-SOC.

The position can be stationed from our Indianapolis campus or Bloomington.
We even have team members at our remote campuses. The position was posted
yesterday on our jobs.iu.edu website and will be open for 2 weeks! Please
share!

 <https://iujobs.peopleadmin.com/postings/47764>
https://iujobs.peopleadmin.com/postings/47764

Ian Washburn GSEC, GMOB, GISP

Systems Risk Mitigation Manager

University Information Security Office

Public Safety and Institutional Assurance

Indiana Univeristy

812-855-7262

ian () iu edu