Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HEISC Request: Document Review

From: John Ramsey <jramsey () STUDENTCLEARINGHOUSE ORG>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 13:55:58 +0000

I’m happy to volunteer to review Mobile Security and Information Security Metrics and provide feedback.

John

John Ramsey, Chief Information Security Officer, National Student Clearinghouse
Certified:  CISSP, CISM, PMP, CSSLP, CRISC, CGEIT
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 220, Herndon, VA 20171
P: 703.742.4428  |   http://www.studentclearinghouse.org<http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/>
Read the Clearinghouse Today Blog<https://nscblog.org/>

Winner “2016 When Work Works” & “Excellence in Work-Life Balance”