Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Position: PCI DSS Coordinator - Business Side

From: "Oscar D. Knight" <knightod () APPSTATE EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 11:21:14 -0400

Hello Everyone,

With regrets, this is little off topic.  However, it is PCI DSS related
position on the business side.  We would like the person that fills this
position to have some knowledge of PCI DSS.  If you know anyone that might
be interested then please forward this message.

Position information:
https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/18321

Note, I really can't respond directly to questions about the position.  The
posting has a contact for such inquiries.

Thanks,
odk
--
NOTE: ASU ITS will NEVER ask you for your password in an email!
Oscar D. Knight                                        knightod at appstate