Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [External Sender] Re: [SECURITY] CIS vs NIST

From: "Davis, Chris" <CDavis () LOURDES EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:10:12 +0000

Thanks for the clarification.  I was thinking the same about CIS vs NIST, but it is good to hear someone with
experience in infosec thinking the same way.

Chris

Christopher Davis, Ph.D.
Chief Information Officer
Lourdes University
6832 Convent Blvd | REH 003P | Sylvania, OH 43560
cdavis () lourdes edu<mailto:cdavis () lourdes edu>

CyberAware – Be aware. Stay Secure.
Lourdes University will never ask you to send sensitive information through unsecure channels. Report any message that
asks you to provide or confirm personal information such as credit card and/or bank account numbers, Social Security
numbers, passwords, etc. or any other suspicious activity to infosec () lourdes edu<mailto:infosec () lourdes edu>. For
more information please visit lourdes.edu/cyberaware<http://lourdes.edu/cyberaware>.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.