Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Risk Assessment vendor recommendation?

From: David D Grisham <DGrisham () SALUD UNM EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:41:41 +0000

We've had great results with Clifton Larson Allen (CLA) for both general security assessments and HIPAA risk
assessments.
Cheers.-grish David Grisham
David Grisham, PhD, CISM, CRISC
933 Bradbury Drive SE, Suite 3131
Manager, Cybersecurity, UNM Hospitals, UNM Health Science Center
505.272.5657 my email Dgrisham () salud UNM edu<mailto:Dgrisham () salud UNM edu>
DO NOT provide your username, password, or any personal information in any email.
UNMH WILL NEVER ask you for your username or password via email.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you are positive the content is safe.