Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tis the season - for a five minute survey!

From: Chad Tracy <chad.tracy () COLBY EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:48:14 -0500

Valerie,

I wanted to say that the survey went well. I had 48 responses and found
that the results, for the most part, mirrored page 11 of the Digital
Capabilities in Higher Ed, 2017: Information Security report.

Thank you for passing those additional resources along.

Chad Tracy
Director of Information Security
Colby College
Waterville, ME 04901