Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Storing SSN on file server

From: "Barton, Robert W." <bartonrt () LEWISU EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:40:34 +0000

Morning,

Although not exactly the same, we had this kind of debate over student complaint forms.  For the short term, we moved
to a cloud solution/form for their needs.  We are looking to move to a AaaS solution in the coming months.

Robert W. Barton
Director of Information Security
Lewis University
One University Parkway