Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Policy Recommendations

From: randy <marchany () VT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 13:49:50 -0500

We avoided specifically mentioning any type of device because the
technology changes so fast. We call anything connecting to our net a
"technology resource". This includes traditional "computers" but also IoT,
Mobile, etc. This policy is at www.policies.vt.edu/7010.pdf.

-Randy Marchany
VA Tech IT Security Office and Lab

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 12:11 PM, Justin Harwood <Justin.Harwood () cpcc edu>