Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DNSSEC Anyone?

From: "Beadles, Mark A." <mbeadles () OAR NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 16:51:02 +0000

I don’t know the source of that ‘master’ list of university domains but it’s nowhere near complete. There are over 4500
degree-granting institutions in the US alone, and even a cursory check shows the json is missing a lot of notable
institutions and some entries are quite stale, having changed their domain name years ago.

Mark Beadles
beadles.5 () osu edu