Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SECTOR - Security Conference in Toronto

From: Sue McGlashan <sue.mcglashan () UTORONTO CA>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:01:19 +0000

Hi

Please excuse the cross-posting to both lists.  Please let others know, if they are not on the list.
I know at least one colleague from a US university is attending SECTOR this year (Toronto, 14 15 Nov).  Please let me
know if anyone else from higher ed is planning to come - I will set up a sign on a table in the Keynote hall (meals,
keynotes, but open all day), and set up a dinner reservation for those interested.
Thank you to Phil Shen for the suggestion

--
Sue McGlashan M.Ed. CISSP
ISA, Information Security and Enterprise Architecture