Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: October 24 GDPR Webinar from Tambellini Group and EDUCAUSE

From: David Stack <dstack () UWSA EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 17:52:06 +0000

Thanks Joanna!

Unfortunately, we’ve already registered for the NACUA webinar at the same time:

http://www.nacua.org/program-events/online-virtual-education/october-24-2017-webinar/home

— David

David Stack
Interim Associate VP & CIO
University of Wisconsin System
dstack () uwsa edu

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> on behalf of Joanna Grama
<jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Monday, October 2, 2017 at 10:15 AM
To: "SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU" <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Subject: [SECURITY] October 24 GDPR Webinar from Tambellini Group and EDUCAUSE

Good morning,
Many of us continue to struggle with understanding the scope and finer points of the EU GDPR and its application to US
higher education institutions. To that end, EDUCAUSE and the Tambellini Group have been working together to share more
information on this topic and we are pleased to announce an upcoming webinar that you may be interested in.

The jointly sponsored webinar will be held on Tuesday, October 24, 2017, from 1-2pm ET.  You can register for the
webinar and read more about the webinar content here:
https://marketing.thetambellinigroup.com/acton/media/10722/gdpr-and-us-higher-education-institutions-webinar

As GDPR questions have been coming up on our various EDUCAUSE lists, we have been sharing those questions with the
Tambellini group so that they can be specifically addressed in the upcoming webinar.

Kind regards,
Joanna

(This message has been cross posted on the EDUCAUSE security, privacy, and IT GRC discussion listservs.)

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of Cybersecurity and IT GRC Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720.406.6769 | cell: 720.507.5983 | jgrama () educause edu<mailto:jgrama () educause edu>

Become a Member- Everyone at your organization is an EDUCAUSE member when you join | Access discounts, resources, and
valuable peer networks | Discover membership<https://www.educause.edu/about/discover-membership>