Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tis the season - for a five minute survey!

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:28:35 +0000

Hi Chad,

In addition to the community’s responses to your survey, you may find some useful information in the following
resources published this year.

EDUCAUSE Information Security Almanac 2017, with data from the Core Data Service and ECAR
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2017/5/the-educause-information-security-almanac-2017

Digital Capabilities in Higher Ed, 2017: Information Security (this report examines the status of infosec maturity and
deployment in higher ed)
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2017/11/digital-capabilities-in-higher-education-2016-information-security

Thank you!
Valerie