Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Centralized Password Management

From: Nick Lewis <nlewis () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:40:31 +0000

Hi Ken,

I assume your comment about the huge price jump in the past year is about potential direct agreements for LastPass. The
NET+ LastPass pricing hasn’t changed since the program was started 2+ years ago. Happy discuss more here or to chat
more offline.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP
NET+ Program Manager, Security and Identity
Internet2
nlewis () internet2 edu

On 12/8/17, 9:23 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Ken Connelly" <SECURITY () LISTSERV