Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Audit and Monitoring

From: "Hudson, Edward" <ehudson () CALSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:06:58 +0000

Spirion (Formerly Identity Finder) Sensitive Data Manager tool.

https://www.spirion.com/

If you are interested in contacting them shoot me a note off list. I have a direct contact that we work closely with as
a system.

Best

Ed

Ed Hudson

Interim CISO

401 Golden Shore

Long Beach, CA 90802

Tel 562-951-8431

ehudson () calstate edu

I subscribe to e-mail classification: i=Information, a=Action, u=Urgent