Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Survey about Higher Education Cloud Vendor Assessment Tool

From: Nick Lewis <nlewis () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 19:50:46 +0000

Hi everyone,

The working group would like to get some more survey responses and feedback to tune our work for the community. If
you’ve used the HECVAT, please fill out our quick survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PQSLMBK

Thank you for taking the time to help us improve this tool! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP
NET+ Program Manager, Security and Identity
Internet2
nlewis () internet2 edu

Are you subscribed to the Internet2 Cloud News List?
Signup to receive new Cloud videos, graphical eBook, and other new resources
http://www2.internet2.edu/cloud-news-list-signup-10-16

On 6/22/17, 1:13 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Nick Lewis" <SECURITY () LISTSERV