Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phishing Attack

From: Gael Frouin <gfrouin () BERKLEE EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 02:08:05 +0000

We had hat a couple of weeks ago but I have not noticed anything today /
tonight

Gaƫl Frouin
Berklee
Information Security Officer
On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 10:05 PM Chris Pack <
000000372fc113e9-dmarc-request () listserv educause edu> wrote:

We had a large number come in late this afternoon from pagecloud.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 9:52 PM Ronald King <ronald.king () morgan edu>