Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: SHEEO 2017 workshop on information security/privacy

From: Joanna Grama <jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:39:02 +0000

Good morning Security & Privacy list mates,
I thought I would share this recent EDUCAUSE CIO list post for those of you that might be interested.

Kind regards,
Joanna

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of Cybersecurity and IT GRC Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027