Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Community Experience with Vendor "ScheduleOnce"

From: Velislav K Pavlov <VelislavPavlov () FERRIS EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:51:11 +0000

We recently reviewed them. They declined to fill out HECVAT or CSA CAIQ. Through the customer success manager. We were
able to receive some responses to assist with the risk assessment process. Contact me if you'd like to discuss our
observations and conclusion.

Vel Pavlov | Coordinator, IT Security
M.Sc. ISM, CISSP, C|HFI, C|EH, C)PTE,
Security+, CNA, MPCS, ITILv3F, A+
VelPavlov () ferris edu<mailto:VelPavlov () ferris edu>