Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Postings at Indiana University - OmniSOC

From: "Davis, Thomas R" <tdavis () IU EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 16:26:53 +0000

Greetings!

Are you a security professional interested in making an immediate impact across multiple higher education institutions?
 Do you have incident response, security information and event management (SIEM), and other security operations center
(SOC)-related experience and expertise?  Do you want to play a critical role in establishing incident detection and
response services, and building a highly successful security operations center?  If so, the OmniSOC is hiring!

We currently have four positions available - two are security practitioner focused (Lead Security Engineer and
Principal Security Engineer) and the other two are systems operations and management focused (Security Analytic
Platform Engineer and Principal Security Platform Engineer).

For more information about the OmniSOC and these four positions, please see our web site:

   https://omnisoc.iu.edu/

Thanks,
Tom

--