Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Gartner Risk Summit next week

From: Lawrence Furnival <lrf10 () TC COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 20:48:47 -0400

Hi Emily - During the same time, I will be in Washington at the Amazon Web Services Non-Profit Summit and be glad to
meet for drinks if any of the edu folks want to get together. I am staying at the Cosmos Club in Washington and can
invite people there.

Lawrence Furnival
Enterprise/Security Architect
Teachers College, Columbia University