Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HIPAA Compliant Forms

From: "Andregg, Bryan Courtney" <bryan.andregg () UNC EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 15:42:43 +0000

I wouldn’t say it’s a favorite, but Office 365 Forms might be an option for you.

https://blogs.office.com/2016/06/20/microsoft-forms-a-new-formative-assessment-and-survey-tool-in-office-365-education/

At UNC-CH we use Qualtrics for human subjects research and PHI. I’m not sure our formal Covered Entity is included with
a BAA.

Bryan

--
Bryan C. Andregg

IT Security & Systems Manager

Instructional & Information Systems

UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health

He, Him, His

On 6/8/17, 10:57 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Hollis, Michael" <SECURITY ()