Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

white listing for MFA

From: Alex Jalso <ACJalso () MAIL WVU EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 14:18:09 +0000

Hello Everyone,  West Virginia University is planning its campus wide implementation of Duo.  The project team has a
question I'd like to ask this group.  When implementing MFA were certain locations white listed, e.g. testing centers?
If so, would you please share the process used to determine white listing eligibility?  If you have a web site with
info shared across campus about the MFA implementation I would appreciate sharing the link.  Thanks.

Alex

Alex Jalso, PMP, CISM
Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer
Information Technology Services
West Virginia University
p: 304-293-4457