Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [SECURITY] O365 Operational Procedures

From: Thomas Carter <tcarter () AUSTINCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 20:02:56 +0000

Which parts of Office 365? There are a number of different components that can be enabled/disabled for users at will.
Exchange, OneDrive, Sway, Lynx, Videos, etc. I would suggest looking at each of these individually and decide if you
will enable it, and what the policies and procedures are for that specific component.

Thomas Carter
Network & Operations Manager / IT
Austin College
900 North Grand Avenue