Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PCI Contract Language

From: "Miller, Brad" <brad.miller () NDUS EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:05:35 +0000

The University of North Dakota is in the process of reviewing their PCI Contract language verbiage (see attached), and
we would be interested if anyone would be willing to share theirs.

We are particularly interested in language to use for Third-Party Service Providers who don’t process, store, or
transmit credit cards, but could affect the security of the CDE (hosting web re-directs, providing mx/support of
computers, etc.)

Thanks in advance,
~Brad
Brad Miller, CISSP, GSEC, C|EH, PCIP