Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

UC Santa Cruz - InfoSec Job Opportunity

From: Janine Roeth <jar () UCSC EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:04:31 -0700

Hello

The University of California Santa Cruz campus is looking for a dynamic
individual to join our information security program. This position reports
to the Applications and Project Management unit, however, they are expected
to work closely with existing, talented security and IT personnel across
the IT organization of approximately 235 staff.

-----

*Application Security Analyst - Job #: 1707068*Link:
https://jobs.ucsc.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=69706
This position will focus on application security for our portfolio of
applications which range from small legacy systems to vendor-based
enterprise systems.  This position will establish, implement and maintain
security standards within application development and operations and in our
transition to cloud-based services. They will also have responsibility for
risk and vulnerability assessments of applications along with related
remediation.

-----
Working at the University of California, Santa Cruz puts you in the center
of a world class hub of teaching and research, in a setting of incredible
natural beauty, with a team of dedicated, professional colleagues.  UC
Santa Cruz has a challenging and engaging work environment, excellent
benefits, career development and training, work-life balance, a sense of
community and belonging, and a commitment to diversity in the workplace.

Check out Santa Cruz's:
...beaches: http://www.santacruz.com/guides/santa-cruzs-best-beaches-2
...redwoods: http://www.santacruz.com/guides/day-hikes-around-santa-cruz
...healthy food: