Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Posting - Information Security Engineer

From: "Edson, Jeremy" <jeremy.edson () MARQUETTE EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:15:08 +0000

Colleagues,

Marquette University is searching for an Information Security Engineer to
join our expanding InfoSec team.  The role of the Information Security
Engineer is to proactively identify, promote, and implement information
security best practices in Marquette University's computing environment. The
Information Security Engineer will leverage contemporary technologies to
mitigate information security threats and will provide expertise, counsel,
and problem resolution in the areas of network, server, database,
application, and endpoint security assurance.  There is a full plate of
active and near-term projects to work on, including (but not limited to)
email DLP/Compliance/Encryption, threat response, MFA, and new
next-generation datacenter firewall and VPN deployments.

The full job description is posted here:
https://employment.marquette.edu/postings/7396.   If you have any questions
regarding this position, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Regards,

--

Jeremy Edson, CISSP

Information Security Manager

Marquette University

E - jeremy.edson () marquette edu <mailto:jeremy.edson () marquette edu>

O - (414)288-8410

C - (414)687-9764