Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Penetration Testing RFP Ideas

From: Justin Harwood <Justin.Harwood () CPCC EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:25:33 +0000

I was wanting to ask this community if there is anyone else in here that has written an RFP lately for
internal/external penetration testing services? I’m looking for ideas on how I’m crafting out the document that lists
out all the technical requirements and things I want to be considered in order to help decide the best vendor to
choose?  What I’m looking for is ideas to ensure that I have enough information so that I don’t get a low-ball bid
response and have to go with them if they aren’t a vendor we think meets our expectations/qualifications.

Thanks,

Justin

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended only for the addressee's use and may contain confidential and
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
dissemination, reproduction, or use of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.