Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sharing our Holiday Security Awareness Video

From: Ric Getter <ric.getter () PCC EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:12:50 -0800

All (and Lori),
That's great! Though not holiday related, I'd like to share a few of our
short security PSAs that you may find a moment to enjoy this week. Feel
free to share.

https://youtu.be/ZUoHdnBPCRo - "So Last Year" (strong passwords)
https://youtu.be/uIWvDuIT7nw - "You've Been Phished"
https://youtu.be/RbMeybR8KNE - "Open House" (locking your workstation)

Ric

Ric Getter
PCC Media Communications/PCC-TV
Portland Community College - Sylvania
971-722-8036

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Havens, Lori <lori.havens () rochester edu>