Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Storage

From: "Barnes, William" <wbarnes () BLOOMU EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:00:21 +0000

I'm personally using lastpass, and I've been recommending it to people here that ask for a password manager.

Thanks!
--Bill
* Bill Barnes, RHCE, CISSP
* Manager of Technology Support Services
* and Library Network Administrator
* Technology Support Services
* Bloomsburg University
* ph: 570-389-2813
* e-mail: wbarnes () bloomu edu<mailto:wbarnes () bloomu edu>