Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Request for participation - InCommon survey

From: Kenneth West <kwest () UGA EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 21:16:54 +0000

You have a more a second job!

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU] On Behalf Of Ann West
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:59 PM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: [SECURITY] Request for participation - InCommon survey

InCommon has seen significant growth in the last few years and Trust and Identity has emerged as a key priority for
Internet2. Groups of community leaders met this summer to help set priorities and our path forward, and we heard
feedback from many identity management implementers and architects at the recent Internet2 Technology Exchange. Now we
would like to hear from you, as we continue to look for ways to improve and enhance InCommon's services and support.

We are conducting our first services-oriented survey and I am writing to ask for your participation. The survey will
take about 15 minutes to complete, and the results will play a critical role in both our short-term and long-term
planning. InCommon has always been a community-driven organization and we need your response to ensure we are in touch
with your needs.

For those on the Security list, the survey is written from an IAM point of view. Please pick the role that best fits
what you do.  Additionally, if you know of others in your organization that are familiar with InCommon and should also
complete the survey, please forward this email and the link below so they can complete the survey, as well.

Start Survey <https://incommon2016.questionpro.com/>

The survey results will be held in strict confidence and will not collect personally identifiable information.

Thank you in advance for your support and participation.

Sincerely,
Ann West

Ann West | Associate Vice President
Trust and Identity | Internet2