Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Netwrix & STEALTHbits

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:07:55 -0500

For those of you that use Netwrix - which modules do you use? It sure looks
like a nice product.

Thank You
Frank

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Mr. Ikram Muhammad <
ikram.muhammad () scranton edu> wrote:

I have used Netwrix in my previous job for Active Directory account
monitoring. It was good experience and the auditors loved the netwrix
reports.

Best Regards,

Ikram Muhammad, CISSP, PMP, CCNA, CEH
Information Security Engineer
The University of Scranton
Phone: (570) 941-6514
Email: ikram.muhammad () scranton edu
Information Security Office 570-941-4226