Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Senior IT Security Analyst position at University of Iowa

From: "Drews, Jane E" <jane-drews () UIOWA EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 16:30:18 +0000

At the University of Iowa located in Iowa City, we have an opening for a Sr
IT Security Analyst in the Information Security & Policy Office department
of Information Technology Services.

Primary responsibilities for this position will include endpoint security
service management, endpoint monitoring and reporting, collection and
correlation of endpoint security alerts, as well as analyzing endpoint
security and maintaining secure configuration standards.  Evaluating and
recommending technical solutions to reduce institutional risk, project
management support for security reviews, audits, and assessments, and
performing interpreting and delivering reports of network vulnerability
assessments will also be required.

If you know of anyone who might be a good fit for this position, please
encourage them to apply.

For the full details and to apply, please see
https://jobs.uiowa.edu/pands/view/69696

Thank you,

Jane

Jane Drews

Chief Information Security Officer

Information Security & Policy Office

2800 UCC,  The University of Iowa

jane-drews () uiowa edu / (319) 335-5537