Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: security assessments for cloud based vendors

From: Rob Milman <rob.milman () SAIT CA>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 13:46:37 -0600

Thanks Aaron,

I have a demo scheduled with BitSight in the next couple of weeks. I'm more than curious to know how much it will cost
us to get this information. Do you happen to know if they provide discounts to budget conscious post-secondary
institutions?

[cid:image001.gif@01D1E1C3.F88EDE80]

Rob Milman
Security & Compliance Analyst
Information Systems

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
EH Crandell Building, GA 214
1301 - 16 Avenue NW, Calgary AB, T2M 0L4

(Office) 403.774.5401  (Cell) 403.606.3173
rob.milman () sait ca<mailto:rob.milman () sait ca>