Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

HEISC Quarterly Update, September 2016

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:43:05 +0000

In case you did not see this message on the CIO list, the HEISC working groups have developed lots of new content for
the community since our last update in June.
Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager, Cybersecurity

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>