Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure HIPAA Solution for Sharing Psychology Clinical Videos

From: Erik Hanson <leprkhn () GMAIL COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:56:45 +0000

Spideroak offers HIPAA compliant cloud storage.
https://spideroak.com/about/hipaa

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:53 PM Bohlk, Christopher J. <cbohlk () pace edu>
wrote:

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone is using a cloud or internal solution that they
could describe and recommend for allowing Psychology students to securely
share patient videos with off-campus supervisors during their Clinical
training?  The solution would need to meet HIPAA requirements and help
ensure that the client device of the supervisor (that is not controlled by
the University) is in a secure state when viewing patient videos?

Please feel free to contact me directly if you do not wish to respond to
the entire group.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Bohlk, CISSP, C|EH, GMON, GCCC, GSEC

Pace University

Information Security Officer

Information Technology Services (ITS)

235 Elm Road, West Hall 212A