Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Opportunity - Information Security Analyst - University of St. Thomas

From: "Gregg, Christopher S." <csgregg () STTHOMAS EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 21:25:20 +0000

Hello,

The University of St. Thomas (Minnesota) is seeking a person to fill our newly created information security analyst
position.   We're looking for a security analyst generalist with approximately 3 years of experience.  The position's
main emphasis will be:

*         Security analysis

*         Threat detection and prevention (scanning, IDS/IPS, log alerts)

*         Incident response

*         Security liaison with IT operations

Here is a link to more information and the job posting:
https://staffemployment-stthomas.icims.com/jobs/2001/information-security-analyst/job

If you have questions, you can contact me at csgregg () stthomas edu<mailto:csgregg () stthomas edu>.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Gregg
Associate Vice President of Information Security & Risk Management, CISO
Information Technology Services (ITS)
csgregg () stthomas edu<mailto:csgregg () stthomas edu>
p 1 (651) 962-6265
University of St. Thomas | stthomas.edu<https://www.stthomas.edu/>

[University of St. Thomas : All for the Common Good]<http://www.stthomas.edu/e>