Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Opportunity: IT Service Manager @ UC Santa Cruz

From: Janine Roeth <jar () UCSC EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 16:19:39 -0700

Hello,

UC Santa Cruz has an open position for an IT Service Manager in the area of
security policy and compliance. We are looking for a collaborative person
who can lead that portion of our Information Security program.

Yes, we are looking for that person who likes both policy and people, as
this position will be working with technical and non-technical colleagues
on campus or across the UC system   Initial review date for this job
  (# 1606443)  is June 29.

https://jobs
.ucsc.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1466698296953

Working at UC Santa Cruz puts you in the center of a world class hub of
teaching and research, in a setting of incredible natural beauty, with a
team of dedicated, professional colleagues. Information Technology
Services (ITS)
at UC Santa Cruz offers the campus a wide range of systems and services that
support instruction, research and operations.

Feel free to contact me with any questions,

Thanks,
Janine

---------

Janine A. Roeth