Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Awareness Coordinator job description

From: Rajiv Kaushik <rajiv.kaushik () UTORONTO CA>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:55:04 +0000

Hello,
In designing a Security Awareness Program at the U of Toronto, the HEISC site has been a HUGE help.Thank you.
I was curious if anyone has a job description for Security Awareness Coordinator? This is the dedicated FTE that Cherry
Delaney@Purdue<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/2008/creating-and-maintaining-security-awareness-program>
 refers to as the "Right Person to Lead the Charge" in her presentation. I am thinking this is a non-technical role
requiring a combination of skills from Project Management, Program Management and Marketing.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Rajiv

Rajiv Kaushik