Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI DSS 3.0 Training Requirements

From: Dewight Fredrick Kramer <dfkramer () UCDAVIS EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:54:52 +0000

We have SANS STH for general training for the campus.  As for the PCI requirements our campus has a homegrown system,
for the people wanted a more tailored to the University environment training.

Thank you,

Dewight F. Kramer
Information Security Consultant
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
(530)752-1700
dfkramer () ucdavis edu <mailto:dfkramer () ucdavis edu>
http://security.ucdavis.edu <http://security.ucdavis.edu/>