Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

IT Compliance Program Manager position opening at the University of Notre Dame

From: Jason Williams <jwilli32 () ND EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 10:51:34 -0500

Colleagues,

The University of Notre Dame has an opening for our IT Compliance Program
Manager. The PM is responsible for leading the University in all areas of
IT compliance, including PCI, HIPAA, FERPA, DMCA, Export Controlled Data,
data privacy law, and other regulated areas. The posting can be found here:

http://jobs.nd.edu/postings/4208

The University of Notre Dame is a wonderful place to work, located next to
South Bend Indiana, with Lake Michigan and Chicago only a short drive away.
We have been ranked several years in a row as one of the best places to
work in IT by ComputerWorld magazine.

If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to email me
off the list.

Thank you,
Jason Williams

Director of Information Security & Compliance | University of Notre Dame
P:574.631.1341 | M:574.387.1722 | mailto:jwilli32 () nd edu