Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phishing alerts

From: Faust Gorham <fgorham () CSUB EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:28:50 +0000

Jessica,

I just heard from our Chancellors Office about a program, http://phishme.com/,  they are using which is helping to one,
inform them on behavior of their workforce and two, continually educate everyone on phishing attacks. This app, in
connection with both posting to a security website so you have one place to direct people and alerts in case of
incidents should assist.
Faust Gorham
Associate Vice President &
Chief Information Officer