Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Privilege Management Software

From: "Hillhouse, Bob (Bob)" <bob () UTK EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:53:01 +0000

I sent a note out last week inquiring to anyone using the BOMGAR Privileged Access Management system; crickets. That
tells me either my email didn’t go out or it’s too new for anyone to be using it.

We’ve looked at CyberArk and Dell. Didn’t think about BOMGAR in this segment. However, they are and it “sounds” great.
I was interested in where it falls short.

Regardless, we are also interested in anyone’s feedback regarding Privilege Management.

—
Bob Hillhouse, CISSP
Associate CIO & Chief Information Security Officer
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
bob () utk edu
865-406-8981 (cell)
865-974-8445 (office)

Keep your NetID information secure. Don't reply to any email or click on a link that asks for your personal
information. Report any suspicious requests to the OIT HelpDesk at (865) 974-9900.

On 2/17/16, 10:28 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Daniels, Shane R" <SECURITY ()