Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: neuralgic.net

From: Greg Williams <gwillia5 () UCCS EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:45:14 +0000

I don't believe we signed up for it, but we received a report that some of our non-enterprise WordPress sites were out
of date yesterday.  It was accurate.  Report was sent to CIO and administrative contacts for our domain.

Greg Williams, ME
Director of Networks and Infrastructure
Information Technology
University of Colorado Colorado Springs