Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 10th anniversary of Sony BMG rootkit discovery

From: Ric Getter <ric.getter () PCC EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:28:23 -0700

Bob,
I don't have anything to contribute beyond being one of the Mac fanboys
smirking on the sidelines. However, I'd really like to know when the
article is published. It sounds fascinating.

Ric
(also a contributing editor for MacDirectory and an occasional writer for
TechTarget Desktop)

Ric Getter
Programmer/Analyst I - TSS Enterprise Applications Team
Portland Community College - Sylvania
971-722-8036