Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Invitation to Submit a Proposal for the EDUCAUSE Security Professionals Conference 2016

From: Robert Henry <rhenry () SCU EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:02:00 -0700

Hello All!

The Security Professionals Conference
<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference> will be
held in Seattle, Washington, and online, April 18-20, 2016. Please submit
your preconference seminar or track session proposal by Monday, November 9!

We are seeking presentations on information security and privacy topics
that would be of interest to higher education CISOs, CIOs, CPOs, and other
security practitioners. Providing a content-rich seminar or session as an
individual or a team is a wonderful way to learn from each other as we
share experiences, ideas, and information. Submit a proposal to share
future directions, best practices, stories on successful collaborations, or
solutions to community-wide issues of interest for this audience.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss this
opportunity with me.

Bob

--
Robert Henry, CISSP
Chief Information Security Officer

Security Reminder: Always protect your online credentials and never share
your login information with others.  SCU will NEVER request your
credentials or login ID via email. All email messages that request this or
other personal information are fraudulent.  You should mark it as SPAM and
block the sender. Please contact the IT service center at (408) 554-5700 if
you have concerns or questions.