Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sophos query

From: Robert Spellman <rspell () BATES EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:54:41 -0500

Sophos used to keep this information up to date at:

http://downloads.sophos.com/downloads/ide/

but it looks to be a bit out of date, as it states that 5.18 is the latest
threat database, with 792 IDEs.

Looking at our systems, I see:

Macintosh 9.2.8, threat data 5.22 with 153 IDEs.
Windows 10.3, threat data 5.22 with 153 IDEs.

Robert Spellman
Bates College
Information and Library Services

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Terhune, Bradley N (Brad) <