Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Quick EDUCAUSE community poll

From: Susan Grajek <sgrajek () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:24:01 +0000

With a new president and CEO, EDUCAUSE is very interested in learning from and listening to our community. We’ve
created a brief “Community Poll” that I hope you will complete by August 11. It should take about 5-10 minutes.  This
is a great time to provide feedback, as we’ll be incorporating it into our new strategic planning initiative in the
fall.

It should only take you a few minutes to answer our nine questions
here<http://educause.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT00OTE1OTA0JnA9MSZ1PTEwMDg0OTIwNDUmbGk9MzAwMDAwNjM/index.html>.

John O’Brien will share his initial impressions from the poll at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference that will be held in
Indianapolis, Indiana, October 27–30.

Thank you!
-Susan

Susan Grajek Vice President
Data, Research, and Analytics

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
1150 18th Street, NW, Suite 900 Washington, DC 20036
direct: 202.331.5350 | main: 202.872.4200 | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>