Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Have you used SANS Phishing Assessment Services

From: "Shettler, David" <dshettle () HOLYCROSS EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:17:38 -0400

We piloted it over the summer and are rolling out a campaign to the rest of
the campus this year.

I would recommend it for driveby phishing, and data-collection phishing,
but it doesn't seem to support malicious attachment phishing.

It also has a limited set of domain names and I don't see any options to
add our own domains that we've purchased to the tool.  But the reporting is
good, the templates are good, and the customization is excellent.