Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Professionals Conference 2015 School Supplies Drive

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:53:33 +0000

This year’s Security Professionals Conference is partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest, as
part of our first ever service project. Conference participants have the option to "give back" by donating school
supplies for children and families in need. Whether you bring supplies with you, or purchase them after you arrive,
your generosity will go a long way to providing foundational security to kids struggling to meet basic educational
needs. Labeled boxes will be available onsite near the registration desk to collect these supplies.

For those of you joining us in Minneapolis for the Security Professionals Conference next week, we wanted to let you
know about the school supplies wish list in case you would like to bring donations with you. If you’d prefer to save
room in your luggage and want to purchase supplies to donate locally, the conference hotel is near a Target and
Walgreens.
http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/program-and-agenda/school-supplies-drive

Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good