Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IT Policies based on NIST Framework

From: Dewight Fredrick Kramer <dfkramer () UCDAVIS EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:18:24 +0000

Hello,

The University California System is currently working on aligning System wide policies with ISO 2700X.

Dewight F. Kramer
Information Security Consultant
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
(530)752-1700
dfkramer () ucdavis edu <mailto:dfkramer () ucdavis edu>
http://security.ucdavis.edu <http://security.ucdavis.edu/>